Job Title: Field Operations Representative
Reports To: Director – Marketing & Franchise Support
Posting Date: May 2012
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Provide operational and retail support to Pigtails & Crewcuts franchisees. Ensure consistency in all aspects of operations and day-to-day activities. Build the Pigtails & Crewcuts brand by assisting franchisees in the development of local strategies to improve customer retention and acquisition.
- Provide operational, retail, and local promotional support and training to approximately 20 franchise salons.
- Ensure that salons are providing a safe and clean environment for customers.
- Conduct onsite reviews of salons and provide follow-up reports.
- Share best practices with franchisees and salon employees.
- Work with salons to create and implement local/individual partnership opportunities and marketing plans.
- Assist franchisees with implementation of corporate programs including (but not limited to) media planning including print and social media.
- Facilitate sessions at national conferences, quarterly meetings, and conference calls.
- Ensure salons meet or exceed goals for same-store sales growth, brand consistency, and promotional participation.
- Assigned projects and initiatives are completed within time and budget expectations.
- At least 1 year of business management and/or marketing experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team and independently to achieve outlined goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field strongly preferred.
- Independent thinker.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English fluently. Ability to speak Spanish a plus.
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written – including group facilitation.
- Ability to manage numerous priorities and perform in dynamic environments.
- A personal sense of urgency and proven commitment to excellence.
- Ability to manage projects within tight budgets and deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office product suite. QuickBooks experience a plus.
- Experience working in a franchise, retail sales, and/or salon management.
- Works from the corporate office in Roswell, GA and requires 25%-50% travel.
- Qualifying applicants must be able to lift at least 20 lbs. and work on their feet for extended periods.
- This position has no direct budgetary oversight responsibilities.
- To apply, interested candidates should email their résumé, cover letter, and any other relevant materials they would like considered to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job description is not inclusive of all job responsibilities. You may be asked to perform duties in addition to these and others outlined during the interview process.