Pigtails & Crewcuts isn’t just for kids. Dads everywhere have discovered that they, too, can get a Pigtails & Crewcuts haircut, saving time and making memories with their children. No, we don’t have dad-sized fire truck chairs (note to management: look into this!), but we do offer a family-friendly atmosphere, skilled stylists, great prices and incredible convenience.
Here are the top 10 reasons that Dad should get his hair cut at Pigtails & Crewcuts.
1. Set a great example. You are your child’s hero. This is a great way to show them that getting a haircut is an exciting and enjoyable experience for the whole family.
2. Dad vs. kid video game challenge. Ready to prove who’s king in a Super Mario Bros. challenge? Try your thumbs at our video game collection while we trim away. Your haircut may be done before the game even ends!
3. It keeps you young. Youthfulness defines Pigtails & Crewcuts, and that keeps our stylists up-to-date on all the latest haircutting trends and techniques. Whether you’re young or young-at-heart, your Dad haircut will help shave off the years.
4. Make it a dad-daughter/dad-son date. One-on-one time is precious, and even more so if you’re both taking part in the activity at hand. Plan a day around your Pigtails & Crewcuts outing and make it extra special.
5. Let us be your guide. Dads don’t always know what they want in a haircut. Neither do kids! Pigtails & Crewcuts stylists specialize in giving you the right look for you. Sit back and relax, and we’ll do all the work.
6. Fits easily into your schedule. No, we don’t have race car chairs for dads to sit in, but we do operate with race car speed. When you work with kids all day, you learn the meaning of efficiency. We know that busy dads have limited time, and we take that to heart, giving you a quality haircut almost as fast as you can say “Lightening McQueen.”
7. Walk-ins are welcome. If an hour opens up between soccer, softball and piano practice, stop by! We’re happy to accommodate the whole family.
8. Catch up on your favorite flicks. We know how dads love their flat screens. Pigtails & Crewcuts does, too. Each of our salons has multiple TVs playing the latest movies, giving you a much-needed break while you get your hair cut.
9. Our salon is kid approved. At our kid-proof salon, we’ve seen it all. Dads don’t need to worry about their child crying, talking too loud or saying inappropriate things. You can let your kids be kids at Pigtails & Crewcuts and worry about other important Dad things— like the latest fantasy football rankings or improving that golf swing.
10. Why should kids have all the fun? The older we get, the more serious the haircut experience becomes. Pigtails & Crewcuts makes dads feel like kids again, and we think that’s priceless.