Need ideas for Valentine’s hair? Talk to your Pigtails & Crewcuts stylist, or get great ideas for styles like this, on Pinterest.
Who doesn’t love February, the month dedicated to colorful hearts, thoughtful notes and, of course, chocolate. Have you made plans for Valentine’s Day with your sweethearts this year? Here are some ideas to celebrate with the kids.
Hair with Heart.
It’s craft time! Gather your daughter and her friends and help them make heart hair accessories this month.
- Just Add a Bow will teach you how make a layered heart clip with this video.
- For something even simpler, check out this heart clip video from Bitty Bum Boutique TV.
- These cute, easy-to-make barrettes will just take a few minutes.
- Want to give out extra special Valentines this year? Share any of the above clips with all of your friends.
- Not feeling crafty? Stop by Pigtails & Crewcuts, where you’ll find clips, bows and bands of all shapes, sizes and colors.
Braided with Love.
Set hearts on fire with a heart-shaped braid. You can do this yourself, at home. It’s easier than you think!
- This video will teach you how to create a heart braid.
- To learn how to make a double-heart twist, click here.
- Or stop in to Pigtails & Crewcuts, where our talented stylists can create a heart-shaped braid for you.
If you’re looking for a kid-approved indoor space to host a Valentine’s party, call Pigtails & Crewcuts. We have all kinds of ideas for your next party.
- Craft party. Party-goers can create and exchange hand-made cards.
- Spa party. Luxuriate in our pedi-chair and leave with beautiful, Valentine-ready nails.
- Dress up party. We have all kinds of costumes, so your kids can dress up and play games in their own make-believe world.
- Tea party. Stick out your pinky and sip away at your extravagant Valentine’s tea party.