Today, we’re blushing. People are talking about us and they’re saying the nicest things! We’re usually not ones to brag, but we just had to share.
We recently offered a deal for our Randhurst/Mt Prospect salon through Living Social. Following that deal, Living Social asked our customers for feedback, and our fans have spoken! We received 84 positive reviews–that translates to 99 percent “thumbs up!”
Here are a few notes that customers left:
- Absolutely my favorite place to take my kids for a hair cut. Without a doubt we will be going there for a long time.
- The people there were VERY nice! I took my twins the last day of the voucher and they made sure to fit us in on a very busy day. The woman who took care of my daughter (who didn’t want to get a hair cut) was very nice and was very gentle with my daughter’s tangles. I highly recommend this place and will definitely return.
- Cool place for kids. My son didn’t want to leave because he wanted to play with their toys and train set. Great haircut, too. Mom was very happy with it.
- My three girls got great hair cuts! We will definitely go back again!
- This is SUCH an inviting place to bring kids, and siblings who are waiting!!! The staff at Randhurst is so friendly, and professional. My boys and I love it there!
- Nice staff; good haircut!
- Who doesn’t love a kid’s haircut at a great price! But there’s more. The salon was clean and inviting. The staff was friendly and very good–gentle and calm. They turned the TVs and the vehicles my girls were sitting in so they could have a great view. We will definitely be coming back!
- I have been to both locations at the Glen and in Randhurst. Staff is awesome at both!
- Very nice people and great kids’ cuts!
- Was a great party! Thank you for all you did!
- The staff is great with kids and unbelievably patient.
- Theresa Lamb is so good with children. Our sons look so handsome!
- Both of my children received WONDERFUL haircuts. They were fast, yet thorough. We also loved all the treats, prizes, movie playing, fun chairs, etc. It was a terrific experience! We will definitely return!
- Friendly staff made for a really good experience for my little ones and for me.
- We really liked it, the place was very clean and the people were very friendly. They listened to what kind of haircut we wanted for our son and did a nice job. I liked that they had the same movie on all TV’s so that it would not be too many different things going on (good idea), but the only problem I can see with that, is if your kid does not like what is on, it will not keep their attention which can make for a difficult cut. I also like that they don’t sell toys. I don’t want my child to think that he should get a toy every time he gets his haircut.
- Service was fantastic, no wait, they were fantastic with my kids, who are normally very difficult, place was super clean, definitely recommend.
- I loved the decor, the courteousness of the staff, and the play areas. It was a refreshing change from places that overwhelm you and your kids with toys to buy. This was a great spot, and my son’s haircut was perfect!
- Really pleasant and helpful staff/owner! Great haircut, too. Very nice environment. Loved that it wasn’t a toy store, too. Will absolutely be going back!
- We had a very positive experience at Pigtails and Crewcuts. The stylists were great with my son and they cut his hair exactly how we wanted. My son is not even 2 yet and he was very shy. The stylist had him sit on my lap and she talked to him the whole time so he felt comfortable. We will definitely continue going to Pigtails and Crewcuts!