Everywhere you go from now until the end of the year it will be a victory to avoid crowds! Pigtails & Crewcuts it is also very popular as we are the destination for kids haircuts! It is time for portraits with Santa, picture taking for Christmas Cards and to look our best for our guests!
Here are a few hints:
* Bring your patience. We work on children’s time. We do our best to give you an accurate waiting time, but some haircuts take longer than others. We don’t know until we have the child in the chair. We want to give every customer a great haircut and their special time.
* Take advantage of our call ahead policy. You can call ahead 770-993.3303 to put your child(ten)’s name on the list to help with the wait if we have any. We will tell you if we have a wait, how long our estimated wait is and offer to take your phone number to call you back if the wait exceed 30 minutes. You can run errands or stay home and head our way when we call you! Upon arrival we will take you as soon as we can, but you likely won’t have to wait more than 15 minutes in store.
* At the store already? Consider putting your name on the list, giving us your phone number and let us call you when we are getting closer to the time to serve you and your little ones! As we get closer, we call you when you return we put you right on cue!
* Don’t want to leave the store? There are lots of things to do while at Pigtails & Crewcuts! Explore our play room. All toys are sanitized daily. We have crafts! Do a special activity with your chid while you wait! We also have a healthy collection of books that you can read to your little one.
* Avoid peak times! Saturdays are always our busiest days, especially between 10 am and 2 pm. During the Season we stay busy all day long, but that time frame remains our busiest.
* Try to come NOW before school is out if you have toddler age children…
* Bring a photo of just how you like your child’s hair cut, so the consultation can be quick and we know exactly what you are looking for
We know these are stressful times, but they are wonderful joyful times as well…a time to remember to be extra kind and take good care of your favorite stylist who is working as fast as she can with safety and quality in mind. We appreciate your patience. We appreciate your business and most of of all we appreciate you!