Holiday’s Stresses? We got your child’s tresses!
This morning I was at the store getting ready for the busy day ahead and the phone rung. Although it was early (8am) , I answered and the Mom on the phone asked: “Are you going to be busy today at 4 pm?”. I answered: “I hope so! Yes, ma’am the Friday before Thanksgivng many people will be getting their children’s haircut before the head out of town!”. To which, Mom replied: ” I have too much to do to wait!”.
We get it. It’s a crazy time of the year. So much to do, so little time. Let us help you with a few hints to minimize your wait at the store, or at least to get you mentally prepared for there is a wait and you need you child’s hair cut!
- Please take a look on the left menu under “Who is working today?” to see the stylists’ schedule if your child has a favorite stylist;
- Take advantage of our ‘call ahead’ feature; which means you can call up to 30 minutes prior to your plan arrival and we will put your child(ren)’s name down on the list to help with the wait if we have any;
- When you arrive, IF you have called ahead look for your child(ren)’s name on the list and check the “arrived” column. Do NOT write your name down again upon arrival, we will not know you had called ahead.
- Know that ‘call aheads’ are working into the flow of the stylists cutting hair, it does not guarantee no wait, it helps reduce the wait.
- Please know that requesting a particular stylist the wait may be longer.
- Try a new stylist, bring a picture of your child haircut when you loved it and she will be able to do it just the same way.
- If you need to come in an out, arrive when we first open 9: 30 am M/F & 9 am on Saturday.
- On Saturdays, avoid the 10 am to 2 pm rush hour.
- Grab a cup of coffee and/or a good book and let your child play while you enjoy your treat…being always on the go can be exhausting! Make the wait time, YOUR time to relax and catch up on that book that you love!
We can help you get your child picture ready! We can also help you stuff those stockings, with all the fun little things your little guys or gal asks for thru the year! Finally, we have the largest selections of hair accessories for your little girl…may items are made locally, so we can custom make something for you if you don’t see just the right accessory…
This Season of giving Thanks…we are so thankful for you, for your support and for the smiles that your child brings every time they come to see us!