Store Polices & Hours
- We are a walk in salon and we do not take appointments.
- Call aheads are welcome. You can call us up to 30 minutes prior to planned arrival and we will put your child(ren)’ name on the list to help with the wait.
- A call ahead does not guarantee “no wait”.
- We take our last walk in 15 minutes prior to closing.
- We reserve the right to refuse service.
- We do not polish adult nails.
- We do not accept checks.
- We add 20% gratuity to specialty (such as up-do’s) services automatically.
- Unless specifically listed our menu is for children services. Please ask about our adult services prices.
- All sales are final
- Even exchanges are allowed within 7 days (items must be in it’s original packaging and you must have the original receipt).
- When using a coupon we do not punch our loyalty card.
- Loyalty cards punches are for full priced haircuts only.
- Coupons may not be used with any other offers such a loyalty cards, ten haircut packages, etc.
- When using a coupons, please do not ask us to make exceptions. We pride ourselves in treating every member of our Pigtails & Crewcuts Roswell family equally.
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Monday to Friday: 10 am to 6 pm (last walk in at 5:45pm)
Saturdays: 9 am to 5:30 pm. (last walk in at 5:15 pm)
LOCKS OF LOVE:
- We are proud to be partner with Locks of Love. Please visit www.locksoflove.org for requirements for donations and more information.
- Locks of Love haircuts are complimentary Monday to Friday.
- Ten inch donation is required. Hair must be washed on the day of the donation and completely dry prior to the cutting.
- A certificate of donation will be mailed to you directly from Locks of Love.
- We are happy to measure you or your child anytime!
- We are proud partners with West Side Elementary and the West Side Growers!