Valentine’s Day: We have fallen in love with Pinterest!
One of the things I love the most about owing a business like Pigtails & Crewcuts is that it allows me to come across so many awesome Moms. Yes, we do kids’ haircuts, we do so so much more. As a working Mom myself, I often look for easy and creative ways to jam in as much quality time with my kids as possible. I find that cooking is a great bonding activity for boys and girls alike with their Moms and it kills a couple of birds with one stone:
- It can become a ‘craft’;
- It teaches boys that the kitchen isn’t just for “girls”;
- It teaches both genders their way around the kitchen;
- It gets something done! (perhaps a dish you need to bring for the school party?)
- It keeps them busy and entrained and
- it creates wonderful memories!