Do you thrive on providing outstanding customer service? We are looking for a professional and competent Salon Receptionist to join our team. The right candidate will be an organized salon receptionist that will provide customer and administrative support for our upscale children’s salon.
- You are comfortable greeting all customers and team members in a welcoming manner
- You have the ability to manage transactions, appointments, and customer flow
- You are capable of multitasking and supporting hairstylists throughout the day
- You can answer the phone in an upbeat demeanor and assist customers with questions
- You will clean, stock, and replenish retail and haircare products
- You are passionate in delivering the Pigtails & Crewcuts experience
- You are a professional, warm, caring, honest, and a positive thinker
- We offer a fun, exciting environment where no two days are alike
- We give you the respect and support of a local, family-owned salon investing in its own community
- We support a team-oriented atmosphere that encourages you to be your best
- We offer great hours, no more working late nights as Pigtails & Crewcuts caters to kids
- We offer a guaranteed base wage
- Added benefits may be included and will vary by salon
Each location is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that location. All inquiries about employment at this salon should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to Pigtails & Crewcuts Franchise.